The Internet is here to stay and every modern marketer should know how to create impeccable and successful marketing campaigns in the digital age. Therefore, marketing graduates and working professionals should be well aware of the workings of digital marketing if they are considering entering the digital marketing industry or would like to establish their online start-up.
But the main question remains. What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is about promoting products and services using digital distribution, communication and social media channels to connect and interact with potential customers quickly and cost-effectively.
Interestingly, over 80% of the population using the Internet bought something online
As part of the digital marketing course, you will develop a solid foundation on digital marketing approaches, including SEO, social media, email marketing, content optimization, website design, and more. Conversions on your website.
Introduction to Digital marketing course structure:
1) What is Digital marketing
- Definition of Digital Marketing
- Functions of Digital marketing
- Types of Digital marketing
- Distinction between traditional media and digital media
- Understanding the marketing process
- How to build your online marketing plan
2) The perspective of Digital Marketing Process
- Increasing Visibility – Includes understanding what is visibility, types of visibility and examples of visibility.
- People engagement – Includes understanding what is engagement, what is its importance and examples.
- Targeted traffic – Understanding inbound and outbound traffic.
- Conversion leads – Understanding the process and how to generate leads
- Performance evaluation – Understanding the types and usage of tools for evaluating website performance.
- Experience agency level Digital marketing training by world-class experts only at IFBA. Why not give us a try?