ChatGPT vs Bard: Deep Dive into Coding Capabilities
ChatGPT compares well with AI tools as the latter are often made use of. Bard AI from Google is also popular. Bard is available in several countries.
AI chatbots are indeed very trending everywhere.
Almost everyone does seem to be making use of AI tools such as ChatGPT. There is a HUGE competitor to ChatGPT. Guess who?
Bard AI from Google.
On 11th May 2023, Google made rather Bard available to over 180 countries. But how good it happens to be? Does it perform better than its competitors such as ChatGPT?
Difference Between Google Bard vs ChatGPT: Who happens to be the winner?
What is Google Bard?
Google Bard is a conversational AI chatbot powered by LaMDA. LaMDA does stand for “Language Model for Dialogue Applications,” and it is trained on a massive dataset of text as well as code.
Bard was indeed developed by Google, and it does make use of artificial intelligence in order to provide human-like responses based on input. Bard AI is rather available for FREE in over 180 countries, which include India as well. Previously, access to Bard was of course limited.
But on 10th May 2023, Google did remove its “waiting list” and also opened Bard to over 180 countries. The person can now access it free by visiting Bard.Google.com.
Google Bard Features List [Updated]
- A person can now collaborate with Bard AI in three languages, including English, Japanese, and also Korean
- Export text to Google Docs and Gmail
- Access to Google Workspace accounts
- A dark theme is indeed available
- The ability to be able to get information in voice search.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that does use machine learning and also large language model in order to generate human-like text. It is rather developed by Open AI and uses GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer). ChatGPT is no doubt free to everyone, and it also has a paid plan known as ChatGPT Plus with better features like faster response times, access to plugins, etc. A person can start making use of ChatGPT by visiting the open AI website.
ChatGPT Features List
- ChatGPT is of course designed to be user-friendly and easy to use.
- Generates text based on the given input.
- It can in fact translate languages
- It can as well as handle multiple languages
- It has rather a paid version referred to as “ChatGPT Plus”, which does offer plenty of powerful plugins.
- It is free for everyone.
- Remembers what user did say earlier in the conversation.
- ChatGPT is indeed trained to decline inappropriate requests
- It does permit a person to make follow-up questions or corrections.
What Can Google Bard Do that ChatGPT Can’t
It is useful to initially understand and appreciate first talk about Google Bard’s capability to realize what it does that ChatGPT is not able to.
Bard has access to the internet
The initial reason to use Bard AI over ChatGPT is Bard ha provides he person the LATEST information as it has rather access to the internet.
Using one’s voice to prompt Bard
ChatGPT is considered to be far away from voice prompts, but Google’s Bard AI has in fact already integrated voice prompt to its users. Making use of voice to give prompts can be an easiest way to get responses as the person is able to interact with Bard AI making use of his or her voice. It is integrated within the Bard interface.
Exporting one’s Bard results into Gmail or Docs
Bard AI currently does have an export option, which is extremely useful for content creators. If a person likes the text generated by Bard and prefers to export it to Google Docs or even a Gmail account, the person can do that easily.